POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 1crn_cif_31KB : Re: 1crn_cif_31KB Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1crn_cif_31KB
From: Sander
Date: 17 Jan 2000 15:34:43
Message: <38837ce3@news.povray.org>
Why thank you! How very kind of you. I am not aware that I did anything to
deserve this! On the contrary: I just posted another empty post....
I would love to understand what is a pdb and what is povchem (I do have an
idea: what can one do with it??).

--
Regards,
Sander

Peter Warren <int### [at] halcyoncom> schreef in berichtnieuws
3882e6b7@news.povray.org...